The CSE Fellowship Program
Fraunhofer Center for Sustainable Energy Systems
Professional Development Opportunities for Graduate Students, PhDs, and MBAs
CSE is not only committed to pushing the boundaries of cleantech research, but also to developing its next generation of researchers, entrepreneurs, and business managers. We're proud to offer exciting fellowship programs for students of all backgrounds interested in gaining hands-on experience in sustainable energy and clean technology.
Whether you're an undergraduate or a mid-career professional, joining CSE might be your next best step. We welcome applications from creative people in many disciplines, from scientists and engineers to entrepreneurs, marketers, and business managers.
Why Work at Fraunhofer CSE?
For anyone interested in pursuing a career in cleantech, CSE offers some of the most exciting opportunities in the field. Our benefits include:
- A track record of meaningful work placement.
- An employer with national and international recognition.
- Hands-on sustainable energy experience.
- The ability to make an impact.
- An emphasis on skill development and teamwork.
- Working with world-leading scientists and engineers.
- Living and working in a city of high-tech innovation and entrepreneurship.